Posted: Saturday, January 20, 2018
The Seaman High School Band department is offering an apparel fundraiser in an effort to help students raise funds toward their trip to NYC to participate in the Veterans Day Parade in November of this year! Included are items tailor-made for our favorite Viking band supporters. Generic brands sit alongside Nike, Under Armour, and Adidas brands to fit anyone’s style profile. You can even add personalization to make each piece uniquely yours!
There are a few options for you to participate:
- Visit this link to be taken to our online store provided by FanCloth. When you have made your selections, you will need to provide a student’s name that you are supporting so they are able to receive credit for your sale.
- Visit with a student directly and place your order through them. Please note that payment must be made up front.
This fundraiser will run until February 2nd, so act fast to get your Viking Band apparel! As always, thank you for your support of the Seaman band program!
Summer Marching Camp
Posted: Sunday, January 7, 2018
We have secured the dates for the 2018 Summer Marching Camp. This is a very important event that all students attend in order to get our marching season off on the right foot (…I mean left foot…bad joke). Please consider this when scheduling any vacations, family reunions, etc. Hopefully eight or so months is enough planning time.
Camp runs from 8am–noon.
- Monday, July 30: Leadership, percussion, auxiliaries ONLY
- Tuesday, July 31: Add incoming 9th graders and new students
- Wednesday, August 1–Friday, August 3: Full band
- Monday, August 5–Thursday, August 9: Full band
- Thursday, August 9: Cookout and demonstration, 6pm–8:30pm
A Message to Mrs. Welch…
Posted: Saturday, December 9, 2017
The combined symphonic and concert band would like to send this message out to Mrs. Welch…
NOTO Burrito Fund Raiser
Posted: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
NOTO Burrito will be hosting a monthly band fund raiser night on the third Thursday of each month from 3p–8p.
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2015
How to access parent/student information in Charms:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, and click the “ENTER/LOGIN” link at upper right.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your child’s program account using the following school code: “SeamanHSBand”
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at the public calendar for your organization, event list, handouts, and other files.
- Clicking on an event on the calendar brings up the details for that event—such as times, attendance requirements, volunteer opportunities, and other event details. Note that if a calendar event is specifically assigned to your child, it may NOT show up on this calendar—check the “Student” calendar after entering the student’s ID number.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER (provided by your director) as a Student Area Password, another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms, and inventory. Once you have first entered this ID number, you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
Two areas in which you can help the director maintain
- Update Personal Information—if the director has allowed it, you may help make changes to your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers and email addresses if they change) to help the teacher communicate with you more effectively. Click the Personal Info button.
- If your program has setup online payments, you can make credit card payments for fees, trips, and deposits to your student’s account. If credit card payment is activated, you will see blue buttons in the four main areas of the financial statement indicating your ability to make online payments.
- You will also see links to enter Practice Logs, view Grades, and use the Recording Studio if the teacher has enabled these options.
- Most importantly, the parent page assists both you and the teacher to communicate with each other. Stay up to date on what’s going on with your student!